Monday, December 31, 2012

My only post this year.


It may seem like it but I have NOT forgotten about this blog.

I had high hopes for things here. A fun, creative place to nurture my love of comic books and aspirations of working in the comic book industry.

Those dreams are still there, it's just, life got in the way...again.

So to those of you who'd often check my comic book blog for any updates, I apologize for the lack of posts this year.

I hope to pump new life back into Suffering Sappho! soon.

My God, if the Avengers can save the earth from total annihilation countless times over, the least I could do is post post more often.


May the coming year be an inspiring, productive one for all!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope you'll have a chance to work on that gorgeous Storm picture in 2013! I've loved it in every stage.

Dean, I wish all good things for you in the coming year. I know you have dreams about love, location and your passion for art, and I hope that every one of them come true and deliver for you!

Brian Miller said...

ha. happy new year man...avengers was an awesome movie too...

Dean Grey said...

Michelle!

I haven't gotten the chance to work on the Storm painting yet.

Aaaarrgh!!

I did make some slight tweaks several weeks back and I hope to have it finished sometime next month.

Stay tuned and thanks for your patience!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian!

I watched Avengers on DVD with one of my brothers several days ago.

Loved it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to the pair of you!

-Dean

Jules said...

Happy New Year to you, Dean! Great artwork.. Did you finish the Storm painting yet? Hop to it, boy! :)

Dean Grey said...

Jules!

Sigh, the Storm painting isn't done yet.

I'm hoping to finish it by the end of this month.

I know, famous last words.

-Dean